to Harra Cameron for some old views of Shieldaig
Front row, left to right: Kenny Cameron, Tina McGregor, Duncan Mathieson, Kenny Bolger, Helen Mathieson, Harold Cameron, Heather McGregor
Back row, left to right: Jean McGregor, Dicky Livingstone, Jean Mathieson, Lil McGregor, Janet Cameron
Ian and Kenny Livingstone - circa 1970
Before the 'coast road' was built provisions were delivered to the north coast by boat from Shieldaig. Photo 1950s
Family visit to Shieldaig 1958
Shieldaig Village 1970s
Callum Livingstone mending fishing nets in Aird. Late 1960's / 1970
Now 'Rivendell' Guest house.
The School - 1912
to Fiona Macintosh for this photo)
Curley and 'Nanny' Grant who ran the tin roof shop for several decades.
Below, some shots kindly supplied by Dr. Robin Cooke
The Corran in the 1980s
The old bridge at Kinloch
Building the new bridge
The old sea defenses.
Strathcarron Post Office - 1980s